Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. As an International Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day, hands-on execution of global email marketing programs and reporting results in support of department and company goals. In this role, you will setup, maintain, and execute email communications to multiple lines of business, products and events. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them in collaboration with our Marketing Automation and Email Team.
- Coordinates cross-functionally with global marketing, sales managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support email execution, from briefing to project management and final deployment
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities, including email campaign setup, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of single, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Collaborates closely with global product marketing, content, and key stakeholders to develop, test, and execute error free email campaigns to acquire, convert and retain prospects and customers while generating revenue
- Partner with the global Field Marketing team to create, test and deliver email campaigns to support and increase engagement of trade shows and event programs
- Executes thought-leadership webinar program emails, landing pages and day-of event management
- Executes updates to the lead nurture framework to send relevant, multi-segment emails for the purpose of educating prospects and expediting leads through the buying process
- Assists the Marketing Automation and Email Team with development of campaign segmentation
- Creates UTM campaign tracking links within web analytics tool to provide attribution data in Google Analytics and LeadsRX
- Utilizes third-party data and reporting tools to gather, analyze, and present email performance metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Implements testing methodologies (A/B testing) within all elements of email marketing to improve engagement
- Builds custom email templates and troubleshoots technical issues as they arise related to CSS/HTML templates, list segmentation and email execution Manages multiple projects with competing timelines and ability to proactively manage up
- Manages multiple projects with competing timelines and ability to proactively manage up
- Performs ongoing database maintenance and ensures compliance with opt-in laws and regulation
- Research email best practices, staying apprised of the competitive email landscape and proposing recommendations for campaign improvements
Skills & Requirements
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English, Journalism or related major (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Marketo Certified Associate, Marketo Certified Expert or similar certification (Preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection (Marketo preferred; Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot, Exact Target accepted)
- Experience working in a high tech, fast-paced B2B environment (Preferred)
- Experience with HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with photo editing software (Photoshop preferred)
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce preferred)
- Working knowledge of Apple platform a plus
- Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Self-directed with the ability to take initiative and achieve results
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to think quickly and strategically resolve conflicts
- Strong understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Strong communication skills in English
- A second language is preferred (French, German or Spanish)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done,
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.