Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an International Email Marketing Lead to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Scaled Marketing team, you will build an international email marketing and marketing automation programs from the ground up. You will create, test and track performance that drive key performance metrics, drive strategy, and share insights. You will have strong technical, analytical, and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, you’ll collaborate with the rest of the Scaled Marketing team, Product, Data Science, and international marketing teams to create impactful campaigns, measure results, provide insights, that drive towards our goals.
What You’ll Do
- Build, optimize, and scale email marketing campaigns
- Partner with international marketing teams to develop appropriate content for each country
- Ideate and execute A/B tests to continually improve campaign performance
- Track weekly and monthly campaign performance and share results and insights with relevant partners
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation
- Skill in email content and copy creation
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to execute campaigns autonomously with little oversight
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Skill in collecting and analyzing marketing data
- Ability to compile, organize, interpret, and communicate data and results concisely
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines
- Ability to analyze performance to provide marketing insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and email performance
- Ability to influence & partner with key internal stakeholder teams: senior leadership, product marketers, marketing channel leaders, analysts, procurement and finance to ensure shared vision and initiatives drive forward
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of email marketing and marketing automation experience
- Hands-on, in-platform experience with Pardot or similar marketing automation software
- A track record of creating and optimization email campaigns
- Ability to use data to drive strategy, optimizations, and make decisions
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any otherprotected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Benefits : Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!