At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
As part of the FNBO Enterprise Marketing Planning & Strategy team, you will be a key part of a team specializing in the design of personalized customer experiences, data & analytics, automation, and multichannel marketing strategies to drive bank growth and customer success. We are looking for a strong leader who can partner across the organization to lead and implement best-in-class customer journeys in order to develop and maintain high value, long-term customer relationships by understanding and providing what our customer values, in their channel of choice (and at scale) while ensuring alignment with the goals and objectives of each part of the business.
The Head of Lifecycle Marketing thrives on innovating data-driven, customer-centric marketing initiatives. In this role, you will collaborate broadly, innovate and develop new solutions, and orchestrate the work of the team in order to align customer-focused journeys and campaigns. You will oversee use of the brand, ensure appropriate timing and frequency of messaging, and leverage data to identify opportunities for enhancing the customer experience.
Who You Are
You thrive in a role demanding fast-paced analysis and innovation, cross-functional collaboration, creative solutioning, and enterprise-level thinking. You love to learn and have an insatiable curiosity about our customer, industry best practices, technology and data. You embrace variety and challenge and are able to partner across business lines to develop new ways of working within existing structures and regulation. You have a demonstrated ability to analyze data and objectives, manage multiple, large-scale initiatives, communicate with impact, analyze outcomes, integrate learnings, and pivot as needed throughout the process. You are passionate about the customer, doing what’s right, and delivering value.
- Collaborate across the business to identify opportunities in the customer lifecycle for development.
- Orchestrate multiple, cross-functional journeys for the team to ensure alignment and a positive customer experience.
- Help ideate and launch data-led customer journey initiatives to support discovery, acquisition, engagement and advocacy while tackling business challenges.
- Provide regular analysis and reports on marketing initiatives; assist with modeling attribution.
- Assist with data governance initiatives to drive high data quality based on learnings.
- Collaborate with partners across the enterprise to develop lead-generation strategies.
- Assist with the development of optimal segmentation strategies and test/learn efforts.
- Continually evaluate process and workflows for automation, simplification, or enhancement.
- Build business cases for development or enhancement of systems, tools, data, or design, as needed, to meet given or expanding objectives.
- Identify, vet, and assist in onboarding new agencies or vendors, managing the relationship, as appropriate long-term.
- Stay up to speed on industry trends, tools, and best practices.
- Provide insights and tracking for industry and competitive analysis.
- Present on initiatives and results to other departments and/or bank leadership.
- Manage and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements for all efforts, staying in front of all privacy and customer data regulations.
- Ensure efforts align with our Operating Philosophy, Vision, Mission, Values, strategic priorities, and business unit goals and objectives.
- Lead or assist with other marketing-driven projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience with multi-channel marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of current and evolving digital media channels
- Solid understanding of digital and marketing technology
- Solid understanding of financial and general business principles
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to expand knowledge and learn new skills or technologies
- Self-motivated, collaborative, organized, able to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple, cross-functional projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint applications
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Certified Financial Marketing Professional certification, 5+ years of related experience, or master’s degree in a related field
- Experience with CRM & marketing automation (preferably Salesforce Sales/Service Clouds, Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Datorama)
This role is Hybrid Remote with some time expected in the Omaha office each week. Hybrid On-site or Remote may be considered based on qualifications.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the abilit