Founded by veteran business executive, Noosheen Hashemi, and Director of Genomics and Personalized Medicine at Stanford University, Dr. Michael Snyder, January AI is the first precision health company that combines heart rate and continuous glucose monitors, sleep and activity tracking, and seamless meal logging to give you a complete picture of your metabolic well-being and nudge you towards better habits in just 30 days—from predicting which foods you should eat and avoid, to when a brisk walk or overnight fast can bring your blood sugar back into a healthy range.
At January AI, we believe that every day is January 1st, that every day is a fresh start. We believe that health isn’t a place you reach, but the simple process of doing just a little better than yesterday. We believe that self-improvement is a team sport. That’s why January AI is creating a community of everyday people building their healthy habits, together. January AI is backed, among others, by Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang and Steve Chen, founders of Salesforce, Yahoo! and YouTube. If you’re ready to join our team and help grow this community, please submit your application following the link provided.
January AI is looking for an experienced, data-driven, customer-obsessed Head of CRM/Lifecycle Marketing to create and execute the retention strategy for our customers.
This person will develop the vision, and execute on building out our CRM capabilities across email, push, SMS, etc. Specifically, this person will also be tasked with understanding the customer’s journey on-site and off-site and deepening our relationship with them. This person will oversee all aspects of customer pathing on site, as well as loyalty program and database and content marketing strategy to our existing customer base. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Double retention and re-purchase rate in year 1
- Envision and execute retention and loyalty programs that provide customer value, based on a deep understanding of our audience, segments, and journeys
- Build, grow, and optimize marketing automation initiatives across all engagement channels- email, SMS, push, re-targeting, site, and more.
- Analyze performance and relentlessly drive A/B testing against KPIs: CTR, open-rates, NPS, and LTV. Share campaign learnings with the broader org to drive continuous improvement.
- Champion and build a best-in-class retention strategy, from email deliverability, to loyalty rewards to gamified subscription programs.
- Partner hyper-closely with the Marketing team to connect our content with powerful insights, and the Content team to amplify our voice and narrative.
- Design and construct an automated marketing funnels, based on triggers and segments
- 5+ years experience working directly in CRM, with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management, retention, and loyalty programs
- A successful track record applying data-driven personalization strategies in retail, e-commerce, or relevant industry
- Deep experience executing, measuring, and optimizing / interaction (A/B testing) on multi-touch consumer journey campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Experience managing a team, budget and delivering on cross-functional KPIs in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly analytical, but also a wonderfully creative problem-solver
- Interest in health and wellness, and a desire to build a global brand
- E-commerce experience is a must
- Working knowledge of database query languages (e.g. SQL)
We'd love to hear from you!
January is an equal opportunity employer.
We are a diverse team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our HQ office is located in sunny and beautiful downtown Menlo Park, CA, walking distance to Caltrain and local cafes and restaurants.
Local or West coast-based candidates preferred.
Benefits and Perks of working Full-time at January include: Competitive salary and equity packages; 401k with corporate matching; Health, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance; Commuter benefits.