Are you a senior CRM Manager / Head of CRM with a passion for sport and an understanding of what it means to be a fan? Have you delivered exceptional results from CRM in a commercial sports or sports right holder context?
Have you built and delivered complex CRM journeys that drive business value within marketing automation tech based on deep understanding of your customer and business goals? Do you have experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Urban Airship either leading technical teams or being a practitioner yourself? Do you have Real Time Interaction Management (RTIM) or CDP (Customer Data Platform) experience and / or knowledge?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
The focus of this role will be to lead strategically and technically the deployment of our vision for hyper personalised CRM; ‘coach’. We believe nothing like this has been done before, perhaps the closest examples are Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri. Coach knows what you like, identifies when you are not watching and provides prompts and alerts to drive platform engagement in real time. Coach has 3 technical components; (1) Real time interaction management / customer data platform technology (2) plugging into our execution platforms; Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Urban Airship, being feed with (3) real time video clips of live sport action via vendors like WSC or similar.
Your role will be to:
1. Own the customer and hyper personalisation strategy for coach, what do we say to which segments and when, powered by data, insight & research
2. Translate that customer strategy into technical delivery, with the support of a 12 strong CRM ops team based in Managalore, India, a Senior Salesforce Technical Architect, based in the UK (who reports to this role) and a new Systems integrator who will deploy our chosen Real Time Interaction Management technology.
You will work with our research colleagues to ensure the journeys we build will engage our customers and drive our objectives. You will work with CRM Ops team, Salesforce Technical Architect and Systems integrator to deploy the strategy you envision. You will work with our Data Science team to build a Next Best Action model to move from cluster driven interactions to 1-1 engagement. You will continuously focus on test and learn, leveraging our vast data and insight capabilities to touch our customers in ways that create emotional connections that drive our commercial objectives.
You will have ownership of the entire coach program across all global markets and act to ensure testing is co-ordinated and effective and learnings are shared and implemented across all markets. You will collaborate with stakeholders across the business from the engagement product squad, to the technology teams and within the subscription and specifically subscription retention functions (SVP Retention, Head of Retention Strategy, Head of Customer Success, Head of Loyalty, Head of Retention DACH, Head of Retention Southern Europe, Head of Retention, ROW, Head of Retention, Japan).
As you’ll manage an onsite team, UK remote working is possible, but you will be expected to work from the London office for a minimum of 2 days per week every 2 weeks.
As our new (insert job title), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of the coach strategy and implement your vision within our to be chosen RTIM / CDP tech, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Urban Airship and Real Time video technology stack.
- Manage 2 direct reports: Senior Salesforce Architect & Senior CRM Ops Audience Lead (Mangalore, India) & with 12 further staff members based in India reporting to the Senior CRM Ops Audience Lead.
- Manage the chosen Systems Integrator.
- Collaborate on the execution of our creative & messaging for the strategy you create with local markets and the Head of Retention Strategy, creating emotional connections with our audiences.
- Manage the overarching priorities of CRM Ops team in partnership with the Senior CRM Ops Audience Lead.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in CRM / Retention strategy in subscription businesses and / or at a sports right holder(s).
- A passion for sport, with a deep understanding of what it means to be a fan.
- Technical experience / knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Urban Airship.
- Excellence in stakeholder management. DAZN, is a multinational matrix organisation and you will be expected to influence the decisions of senior Retention leaders in each market.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- You’ll bring strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a focused workload, to tight deadlines.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in SVOD, OTT, digital or telecommunications industries.
- Experience with Real Time Interaction Management or Customer Data Platform technologies useful, but not essential.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.