Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox has over 500 million users worldwide, and the Lifecycle Marketing team builds email and notification programs to guide, educate, and up-sell these users at scale. We’re looking for a Growth Lifecycle Manger to build programs for our Business users to help them understand and ultimately continue using their paid plans. You’ll work with analytics and product teams to understand key moments in the user experience and build campaigns to address these obstacles and reduce user churn. As the expert in this stage of the user lifecycle, you’ll also be responsible for optimizing existing programs that are significant drivers of revenue for Dropbox.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies for our paying users at key conversion and retention touch points
- Build and execute campaigns across email, in-product messaging, and mobile
- Work with growth and marketing analytics teams to measure our initiatives and maintain performance of multi-million dollar revenue programs
- Partner with user research, messaging, and growth product teams to ensure the creation of thoughtful user experiences across campaigns and in-product
- 3+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) for large user or customer bases
- Experience using CRM platforms like Iterable or Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build scaled, evergreen lifecycle programs
- Analytical thinker with experience in tools like Google Analytics and/or SQL databases
- A/B testing or growth marketing savvy
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)