A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs has a newly created Global Performance Marketing team that is tasked with developing and deploying digital marketing strategies, standard methodologies, and growth efforts. The person in this Global Marketing Retention Manger role will apply deep knowledge of digital retention marketing trends and CRM best practices to provide thought leadership that will raise the digital marketing IQ of the Crocs brand globally and locally. This person will serve as a catalyst for growth and implementing excellent standards across the retention marketing organization.
Primary Job Duties
- Develop a Global Retention Strategic Plan for email, CRM, and loyalty
- Execute timelines, process steps, cross functional partnerships, and communication plans necessary to drive Strategic Plan forward
- Build best practice “playbooks” for retention programs including segment definition, messaging, and channel execution
- Develop, test, and assist in deployment new strategies for customer retention and new retention channels with local teams
- Drive continued subscriber growth through effective lead-generation programs and churn mitigation strategies
- Build program strategies that increase the depth and value of information Crocs has about its customers
- Manage tech stack and ongoing relationship with vendors to ensure proper usage and deliver against business objectives
- Partner with Regional teams to execute strategies, optimize programs, and implement global customer reporting to ensuring delivery of existing customer targets
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing team to ensure effective integration and alignment of Brand Marketing and Retention efforts to maximize consumer engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related professional experience
- 3-5 years’ experience within Direct to Consumer Digital Media with a strong focus on retention marketing
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve acquisition marketing outcomes
- Experience managing and optimizing retention marketing channels to deliver against KPIs
- Experience analyzing and developing recommendations based on customer data
- Experience developing and improving customer loyalty programs
- Prior experience working across indirect reports and cross functional partners
- Ability to interact with across levels of the organization; strength in articulating opportunities and best practices, and execute and project manage supporting action plans
- Familiarity with leading MarTech and ecommerce technologies helpful (e.g., Salesforce, leading email/SMS platforms, Customer Data Platforms, predictive modeling applications)
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external partners
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the dedication to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a consistently evolving environment
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.