MuleSoft is looking to expand our award-winning digital marketing team with an entrepreneurial team member who is driven, energetic, and resourceful. This role will report to the Global Digital & Lifecycle Senior Marketing Manager , and will drive the strategic vision for digital nurture programs and email marketing that help drive demand for our business. The Global Lifecycle Marketing - Email Nurture programs, Senior Analyst will play an integral role in delivering successful data-driven email marketing nurtures for every stage of our prospect lifecycle. They will also be responsible for measuring the impact of our email marketing channel while developing a roadmap for optimization and best practices that will be adapted by regional lifecycle marketers.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, but also has an ability to think creatively (attention to visuals, ability to write copy, etc). This would have a strong foundation of knowledge in the growth marketing space, and has a proven track record of yielding impactful performance-oriented results.
Reporting to the Global Digital & Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you’ll build and execute strategies to drive prospect growth and retention for MuleSoft.
MuleSoft has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
In This Role, You Will
- Own vision, strategy and results for all existing and new email nurture programs including journeys, content, distribution, and cadence.
- Partner with digital (content, advertising, web, social, operations) and campaign teams on the development of innovative, omnichannel audience programs to educate prospects in a holistic way.
- Define global prospect, customer, and partner audience segments, map buyer journeys, and lay out strategies to engage with the right content at the right time.
- Manage database interaction optimization; develop and execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in audience engagement and marketing automation performance.
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email performance and conversion rates
- Analyze program conversion and channel performance: collaborate with the Analytics team to address gaps/needs to hit pipeline and ACV goals
- Provide thoughtful analysis of lifecycle program and channel performance to inform strategic decision-making for regional lifecycle marketers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Self-starter and ability to drive programs end to end on your own
- 4-5 years of Marketo/Salesforce experience (or related marketing automation/CRM or email marketing)
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail (project management tools preferred)
- Experience using / consuming business intelligence tools (Tableau experience preferred)
- Proven ability to translate analytical data into strategic insights
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams and with 3rd party vendors/account representatives.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Goals for your first 3 months:
Review our existing lifecycle marketing nurtures and email programs, meet with frequent collaborators across Marketing and build a foundational understanding of key programs and technologies
60 days: PLAN
Build out a roadmap for key initiatives that support the growth of global lifecycle marketing programs
- Develop a plan to roll out refreshed engagement program frameworks that will be utilized for all of our nurtures going forward
- Deliver a roadmap for lifecycle nurtures for FY21 based on the needs of our business
- Build analytical reports that are reusable and scalable for quarter reviews on lifecycle programs
90 days: EXECUTE
Measure impact and continue to optimize lifecycle marketing channels in order to grow engagements with our prospects, partners, and customers
- Oversee all of our nurture programs at the global level and measure the performance of each nurture based on its objectives
- Maintain lifecycle marketing report and monitor the impact of email marketing in order to create optimization strategies that improve our global engagement rates
- Plan and execute ongoing testing using a clear A/B testing framework
- Manage email templates and continue to the grow the MuleSoft email template library as needed for the business
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.