Chase relies on digital marketing as a key strategic channel in driving acquisition, branding, and cross-sell opportunities to millions of customers across a suite of consumer banking products. The Lead on the Email Technology Team will manage all aspects of email coding and deployment and have the knowledge/skill sets to test and QC work including, but not limited to, responsive functionality based on device, accessibility, etc. In addition, this position requires experience with campaign and timeline management, creative development oversight, collaboration with agencies/vendors, and process adherence through the established workflow.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Meeting with your stakeholders within the department and internal/external agencies, this role will assist in the gathering of requirements, providing analysis of the path forward - and develop and execute against those final requirements.
- Working with those stakeholders - you will code the email creatives as instructed following Chase standards - from start to finish - adhering to set production timelines.
- Responsible for collaborating with design agencies to develop structured standards and translating into HTML format.
- Understand Chase email campaign deployment types to create efficiencies with coding processes.
- Will be the point of contact to address anomalies and troubleshooting of the solution to identify source issues while working across teams to drive resolution.
- Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency and user adoption.
- Ensure audit trails and quality control steps are in place to anticipate problem areas in advance where possible
- Adhere to and promote our existing quality controls.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is a plus
- Previous experience in a self-serve model for deploying email campaigns is preferred.
- Candidates with experience on Epsilon and / or Acxiom platforms will be prioritized over the rest of the field.
- Familiarity with both QA and QC in a digital / development environment.
- Familiarity with Email Delivery and Campaign Management.
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research, and analytics
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Show aptitude to learn new tools
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate, self-motivated, energetic, \"can-do\" attitude in a fast-moving environment.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans