Zoom’s Customer Marketing team is growing! We’re looking for an email marketing manager with experience leading email programs for global brands. As the Email Program Manager, you’ll be tasked with working cross-functionally to write, manage, and measure email campaigns to our channel partners and developer community. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working across multiple teams to lead projects from start to finish. The ideal professional fit is collaborative, analytical, strategic thinker, and effective influencer. You’ll need exceptional verbal and written communications, the ability to drive strategy through data, drive change through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Scale customer communications channels through ongoing list management, optimization, and A/B testing
- Execute a thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.)
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails, with meticulous attention to grammar and spelling
- Segment audiences to ensure delivery of relevant content
- Knowledge of industry best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies
- Identify and implement innovative messaging to drive conversions at scale.
- Track and report on program KPIs to provide strategic campaign insights and recommendations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- 5+ years of experience running email marketing campaigns
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Strong problem solver with self-starter, aka someone who hustles
- A solid understanding of GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance is required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Tableau, Google Analytics/Optimize, Litmus
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based on data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud is a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram