KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
- In neighborhoods with our KinderCare® Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
- At work through KinderCare Education at Work™, family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
- In local schools with our Champions® before and after-school programs.
The Email Producer works with KCE’s Digital Marketing team on the production, optimization, and creation of external marketing emails for all KCE brands, including B2C and B2B audiences. This role serves as a key component of end-to-end digital production, working with cross-department stakeholders to ensure the best possible engagement outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) coding HTML emails, managing dynamic content, conducting QA processes for optimal quality, managing approvals and reviews, audience list management, executing deployments, and supporting the analytics process across a variety of email service platforms. This position is also responsible for assisting in the development of email marketing strategy, email platform analysis, and the evaluation of new capabilities.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Build responsive emails to spec for multiple email clients and devices
- Create emails using HTML and CSS
- Modify creative assets as needed to ensure proper display and engagement
- Build emails using pre-produced templates
- Test email content and rendering using designated tools for proper functionality and rendering across all email clients
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage, create, and deploy campaigns, including managing stakeholder review/approval processes through proofs and test emails
- Identify opportunities for production efficiency and modify related processes where appropriate
- Manage audience list production, import, and segmentation using a combination of tools and database queries
- Support program managers by providing data related to post-deployment analytics
- Identify new and emerging tools or trends in email and marketing automation
- 2+ years of demonstrated HTML and CSS coding experience, specifically for the development of HTML emails.
- Experience with established email service provider (ESP) platforms, including (but not limited to): Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Act-On Software, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.) and email validation tools such as Litmus, Email On Acid, etc.
- Knowledge of internet development technologies (i.e. HTML, XML, Web services, web development tools, etc.)
- Experience in managing files of subscriber lists and related data points for pre- and post-deployment tasks
- Knowledge of marketing principles and trends related to online/database marketing
- Experience with conforming to CAN-SPAM regulations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to succeed in a deadline-driven environment
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.