Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired and excited about your job and future. CDW Corporation (Nasdaq:CDW) is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index is a $19 billion-dollar company that employs over 10,000 coworkers. This is an exceptional opportunity to join some of the brightest, best and most collaborative minds working in sales and marketing today.
As an Email Marketing Strategist, you will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing marketing program. This involves planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
What you will do:
Plan, organize, lead, control, and strategize direct marketing of a strategic sales and marketing program.
- Plan and execute select existing and new direct mail and email (batch or trigger) activities. Working knowledge on select activities to provide recommendations for annual planning.
- Collaborate with internal teams on creative review, targeting, test design for existing and new activities to optimize KPI performance.
- Uses advanced knowledge of email and digital metrics to translate data into hypotheses and identifies, recommends and executes on action plans to meet annual goals.
- Provide recommendations on existing reporting views.
What we expect of you:
The proven, highly organized project manager we seek is an adept interpersonal communicator with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of Sales and or Marketing experience AND
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Adobe Analytics or similar platforms
- Experience with testing, leveraging models, and analyzing metrics
- 1 year of direct mail and/or email marketing experience
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, 401(K) and 401(K) match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.