The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business with integrated operations in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of people who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Email Marketing Specialist.
This role is an essential part of the email marketing program. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the email marketing strategy. This includes creating and sending emails, measuring performance and testing different tactics/messaging to help the revenue from emails grow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute, measure and optimize email marketing campaigns and automation efforts for three brands: SPUD.ca, Be Fresh, and Blush Lane Organic Market.
- Help drive the growth and innovation of our email efforts.
- Manage email tests, communicating with internal teams, receiving and sharing feedback.
- Optimize email marketing efforts for revenue, growth, and customer experience, while having a strong regard for brand.
- Self-educate continuously and bring forward new thoughts and ideas.
- Work on additional special projects as assigned.
- Expand your skills, demonstrate your capability, and grow within SPUD’s Digital Marketing Team!
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, or equivalent education and experience.
- 2-3 years in a digital marketing role.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Excel and Email Marketing Tools.
- Must look at problems with curiosity and have a problem-solving mindset.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Experience with SQL and databases is an asset.
- Experience with text messaging tools is an asset.
- Experience with marketing automation tools is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for delicious organic food, supporting local, and sustainable living.
- An annual salary paid bi-weekly.
- Join now and receive an initial $250.00 of SPUD credit, and another $250.00 of SPUD credit after six months of employment ($500.00 total)
- Must have a valid SPUD.ca account and be employed at the time of the credit administration (processed monthly)
- 20 % discount on SPUD.ca purchases.
- Extended health care benefits (effective the first of the month following 90 days).