Attention Veterans,Transitioning Military, National Guard Members, Military Spouses and Caregivers of War Wounded: To apply for this position, please click on the submit button and follow the instructions
Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our marketing team! As an Email Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns along with reporting.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with leading ESPs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience testing, and deploying email campaigns and the ability to edit existing templates
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, creative, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law
- Copywriting knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of SMS marketing is a plus
- Assist with managing A/B and multivariate tests
Skills and Abilities
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying, prioritizing, and completing critical tasks independently, creatively, and always with a sense of urgency.
- communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Timely decision-making ability.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy.
Education and Training Guidelines
- Prefer one (1) to three (3) year's work experience in Email Marketing
Career Type: Professional
A successful work product is accomplished by an individual working within teams, requiring application of expertise in professional area(s) to achieve the targeted results. Progression within Department is reflected by increasing depth of professional knowledge, project/process management skills, ability to influence others and responsibilities for managing increasingly complex tasks.
Organizational Skills Communication Proficiency Detail-oriented Ethical Conduct Initiative Time Management Project Management Technical Capacity Multi-Tasking
This position will not have either direct or indirect supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers/scanners. May require training in new software systems or learning upgraded software programs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to talk or hear; may be necessary to stand, walk, handle, or reach with hands or arms. This is largely a sedentary role. The team member frequently is required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This position may have access to confidential information.
- A background check is required.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of company are Monday through Friday, typically 8:00AM to 5:00PM or 8:30AM to 5:30PM. Staying late may be necessary on occasions, especially at month end, quarter end and/or yearend.
Limited travel is expected in the ordinary course of business. Employees working remotely are expected to travel periodically to the Grand Island headquarters for training and teambuilding activities.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. The duties, responsibilities and activities for this position may change at any time with or without notice.