Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Email Marketing Specialist, Peacock
This Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the successful coding, editing, quality assurance (QA) and deployment of email campaigns including editing of existing templates to customize emails. You will be responsible for maintaining consistency with email program vision and style guides while developing an understanding of strategies to keep content fresh, dynamic, and compelling to fans. You will also provide digital graphic art support for campaign production and track campaign performance using email and app analytics tools.
- Execute email marketing campaigns for both automated, triggered programs and ad hoc promotional calendar support
- Expert user of email service provider and customer data platform to create customer journeys, email campaigns, multivariate testing and customer segmentation
- Works closely with the design team and communicates email messaging goals to help bring creative to life
- Support review process of content audits with Marketing managers to ensure all campaigns are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate logs of upcoming and historical changes to content testing and editorial direction
- Work with marketing managers, technical teams, and vendors to execute initiatives
- Provide digital graphic art production support using Photoshop
- Identify email linking strategies to optimize the user experience
- Track results of email campaigns using email and app analytics to identify trends in test results and engagement to optimize future email marketing decisions. Work with Marketing analysts on comprehensive reporting and advanced analytics projects
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with internal teams and external vendors to update changes
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
- Manage image rights and logo usage for email channel
- 3+ years relevant email producing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener with the ability to internalize feedback.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish weekly campaigns on time
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing and product managers, web producers, and technology providers
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, a curiosity to learn, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office required
- Desired Characteristics
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g. B.A., B.S.) preferred
- Entertainment industry marketing experience preferred
- Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience analyzing reports for trends in key performance indicators and applying knowledge to editorial direction
- Intermediate skills in graphic design to cut and resize images, create engaging graphics and gifs as necessary
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.