As the WebPT Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the overarching strategy for our marketing automation platform with the objective of generating and nurturing leads. You will monitor consumer behavior with a perfectly-timed, aptly-tailored email campaign. You will guide quality leads through the sales funnel via your masterfully-crafted marketing automation plan.
At WebPT, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
As the leader in our market and one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, we’ve already done a lot. But we’re nowhere near done. Our plans just keep getting grander, and we can’t achieve greatness without you.
- Maintain our e-marketing database (customers and prospects)
- Develop segmentation strategies and deliver our marketing content through email and other digital initiatives
- Create and optimize nurture programs for all product paths and customer profiles, and work across teams to ensure campaigns meet objectives
- Report on and continually optimize the WebPT marketing funnel within Pardot
- Maintain conversational marketing within Drift
- Implement email signature campaigns thru Terminus/Sigstr
- Execute marketing webinars with a focus on lead conversion
- Possess marketing automation knowledge, and share that knowledge with the team
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks
Abilities and Knowledge
- Familiar with marketing automation software and how to use the programs
- Live for metrics, analytics, A/B testing, and segmentation
- Strategize about email marketing
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to think outside of the box. Hypothesize, test, and analyze
- Strong, positive team player
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable
Education and Experience
- Three years of experience in email marketing or marketing automation
- Degree in marketing, information systems, technology, or a related program
- General breadth of knowledge across the entire marketing spectrum
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as marketing automation and CRM software
- Experience working in a B2B and/or SaaS environment
- Knowledge of PHP
Attendance and Punctuality
Being punctual, reliable and consistent is key to WebPT’s success. To function at a high level, you are expected to be reliable and punctual for work and take designated breaks as set by your leader.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
Remote positions require a HIPAA compliant environment. Your work environment must be accessible to a consistent and adequate internet connection per WebPT guidelines. A controlled and dedicated work space will be necessary to be successful.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.