Are you looking for your next, best adventure? Are you highly tech-savvy & personable? Come join UW Credit Union on its journey to find an Email Campaign Specialist to join the Marketing team!
As our Email Campaign Specialist, you act as the keeper & guru of all things Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will be responsible for building, editing, testing, and deploying marketing automation journeys and email communications. Your primary objective is to acquire new members and to engage existing members through email communication campaigns. You will work closely with members of our Digital, Data Analytics, Digital Content Strategist and Brand teams to facilitate project execution and to ensure they are in alignment with strategic goals. When results are in, you will analyze performance and recommend new approaches based on the data.
You are a natural problem solver and continually optimizing the system to drive results to scale! You quickly identify opportunities & can easily present them to team members. If this an adventure you are looking for, we want to talk to you!
- Build, edit, test, and deploy marketing automation journeys and email communications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to acquire new members and to engage and grow existing members.
- Support development and execution of marketing technology roadmap by identifying opportunities to leverage existing and new technology for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with data team members to understand data architecture and build data connections.
- Write SQL database queries in order to find the optimal audience per message.
- Identify and implement email and marketing automation best practices to improve member experience and drive business results.
- Execute and deliver reporting on marketing automation campaign performance.
- Develop recommendations that target specific gaps, differentiate the credit union, and improve results.
- Collaborate with management and compliance teams throughout the company to manage the legal, regulatory and contractual compliance of digital marketing materials.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of division business initiatives, yearly plans and key performance indicators.
- Partner internally and externally to manage relationships and facilitate project execution across all stakeholders in alignment with established goals.
- 4-5 years of experience in platform management, Digital Marketing, or Direct Marketing required
- Experience building, deploying and optimizing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SendinBlue, Pardot, Adobe Campaign or related email automation system required
- 2-3 years of experience in data management and direct campaign reporting required
- Associates degree in Business, Technology, Marketing or related field required
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing best practices, including deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Ability to collect and analyze email and campaign performance effectively communicating recommendations and optimizations
- Knowledge and experience with AMP Script, HTML and CSS in support of creating journeys and email templates
- Experience optimizing HTML to display across leading browsers and email clients
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Why work for UW Credit Union?
Join One Of Wisconsin’s Premier Financial Institutions, a 2021 National Top Workplace And Multi-year Recipient Of Madison Magazine’s Best Places To Work, Wisconsin State Journal’s Top Workplaces, And Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces To Receive
- 2 weeks paid caregiver leave
- 2 weeks paid new child parental leave
- 21.5 days annual time off
- 2 days paid volunteer time
- 10 paid holidays (includes your birthday!)
- 401k company match of up to 5%, plus approximately 4% discretionary match
- Variable bonus reward
- 5 health plan options, including domestic partner eligibility
- Free bus pass and B-Cycle membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
UW Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Protected Veterans, Women, and individuals with Disabilities. We strive to cultivate an inclusive workplace that is home to a diverse workforce where employees at all levels model knowledge of, belief in and a commitment to cultural competence.