Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
Skechers is growing the Digital Group and is looking to hire a new Email Marketing Specialist who will help oversee the day-to-day execution of marketing and promotional campaigns.
Essential Job Results-
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to build, QA, deploy and analyze Email, Mobile Push and SMS campaigns.
- Use Photoshop and other Adobe Suite products to edit digital assets
Work in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to:
- Segment audiences based on relevant factors
- Automate audience refreshes
- Schedule and deploy ad-hoc emails to segmented lists with necessary suppressions in place
- Use content builder and HTML to create emails
- Monitor email deliverability and take documented mitigation steps whenever a high rate of bounces occurs
- Build out customer journeys and automations using Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Cross training other roles in the department to assist when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly computer literate; ability to learn new software quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to complete work independently with careful attention to detail and follow-up; extremely accurate; demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to think critically within a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and interpersonal
- MySQL experience is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Marketing Cloud Certifications a plus
- Mobile connect experience is a plus
- Ampscript knowledge in SFMC a plus
- Hands-on experience deploying email
Education and Experience-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in email marketing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.