Realtor.com®, a leading online destination for real estate services, has acquired Avail. This role will align with the Avail team, the newest addition to the realtor.com® network. Avail offers a software platform with a complete set of tools, guidance, and best in class educational content providing landlords with everything they need to be confident and professional.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll write email copy, build email templates, and execute email automations and workflows. Optimizing email performance is a big part of this role, so having a firm grasp on developing ideas to test, implementing tests, and measuring results is crucial. You’ll work directly with the Email Marketing Manager to execute A/B tests across campaigns, templates, and subject lines. The role will be on the marketing team, but you’ll also get the opportunity to work with the Avail Success and Product team. Email plays an important role in the buyer’s cycle for Avail, so you’ll initiate and manage projects spanning throughout all stages of the sales funnel.
What will you do?
- Study Avail products and the benefits offered to landlords and tenants
- Develop effective marketing strategies and plans to support feature launches
- Work with our product and marketing teams to promote products effectively
- Increase engagement and retention rates of customers
- Overall management of our email databases
- Take ownership of all email creation and management for the full lifecycle of leads and customers, including monthly newsletters and transactional emails
What will you bring?
- In-depth understanding of how email can be used to nurture, activate, and retain customers
- Experience testing subject lines, body copy, and other A/B tests
- Ability to build email marketing reports and perform basic campaign analysis
- Familiarity with UTM and other link modifiers used for tracking marketing performance
- Knowledge of setting up email automations
- Familiarity and some experience with email workflows, leveraging triggers and events to segment audiences
- 2-3 years of email or product marketing experience
Nice To Haves
- Product-led growth experience
- Both agency and in-house marketing experience
- Passion for real estate investing, property management, landlording, or real estate in general
- Knowledge of real estate and/or proptech landscape
- Knowledge and experience working Segment and Mixpanel
- Experience using Airtable and Trello
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.