The Email Marketing Specialist plays an essential role in growing talent in our business through collaboration and sharing best practices with the Digital Marketing team. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and how to be real with feedback and support.
You will be the email and customer data expert. You are responsible for driving revenue and owning the end to end development and deployment of all segmented email, SMS and push notification campaigns. You must have a passion for results-driven data and a track record of being able to identify, recognize, develop, segment, execute and optimize.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your learner’s needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing, the Email Marketing Specialist undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the activity plan for segmented and regional email, push notification, SMS marketing
- Overseeing the beginning to end process of all segmented emails (digital and multi-channel): strategy, planning, briefing, building, reporting
- Aligning the segmented marketing plan with the subscriber email plan to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Working closely with merchandising and inventory teams to ensure alignment
- Identifying segmented lists based on transactional history, location and behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions
- Creating email briefs for copywriters: goal, messaging, tone, and themes to the target audiences. Responsible for ensuring copy is matches brief.
- Ensuring all assets are ready to build the email before the deadline
- Setting up A/B tests for email optimization, and measuring the success
- Provide performance reporting on key KPIs on an ongoing basis, for various stakeholder groups as required
- Improving communication strategies in collaboration with the cross-functional team (App notifications, SMS...)
- Sharing and presenting any new knowledge and best practices to cross-functional teams
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in email marketing and/or CRM.
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience with email marketing platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferably
- Proven ability and experience with driving traffic and engaging customers
- Experience with A/B testing in email marketing
- Experience with online Analytics, such as Google Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great team player, as well as self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent time management in respect to the campaign schedule, and quick turnaround reflecting to urgent request/update among the regular schedule
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field (or applicable experience)
- Experience in the beauty and/or consumer packaged goods industry is a plus
- Strong understanding of Lush or similar retail environment a plus
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
- Database Experience (mySQL/SQL)
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.