IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 12 million students worldwide, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist. As a part of our growing Email Marketing team, you’ll help elevate our email marketing program and engage our customer base of educators and families at all stages of their lifecycle.
You’ll partner with creative teams, marketing managers and business stakeholders to take emails from concept to delivery. Using email best practices and testing different program aspects, you’ll optimize response and conversions while striving to create the best possible user experience.
The ideal candidate is creative, proactive, a strong communicator, organized, and is passionate about IXL’s mission to impact education.
What You'll Be Doing
- Project manage emails as they move through all steps of the email channel. Build emails and journeys/automations
- Suggest ideas to continuously improve our email marketing programs and processes, including campaign development, email design, production, and more
- Monitor analytics and produce reports to help the channel measure and optimize results
- Report results and learnings within the team and to business stakeholders
- Ensure the success of email execution by conducting thorough QA of all email elements
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in consumer marketing
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or comparable ESP), including building emails and journeys/automations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workflows, producing emails that are pixel-perfect
- A strong understanding of email best practices
- HTML and SQL knowledge are a plus
- You care about the details: You have an eye for design, a good instinct for what email content will resonate with consumers, and you take extra steps to ensure that emails are flawless before they are launched
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: You’re a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.