The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the Floor & Decor email marketing program is operating efficiently, effectively and driving the desired results. He/she will execute and analyze email marketing campaigns. The Email Marketing Specialist will frequently work with stakeholders across departments including CRM, ecommerce, content, IT, and stores as well as with agencies.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Two to four years of progressive experience in email marketing.
- Excellent leadership, project management, collaboration skills and the ability to drive results.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with email marketing software, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or another ESP (Email Service Provider).
- Familiarity with list segmentation, journeys, API integration, and platform integration.
- Strong knowledge of the email landscape and trends.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the group.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Implement email marketing strategy, including seamless communication throughout the customer journey. This ranges from multi-touch communications such as store event invitations and abandoned cart reminders to ongoing communications including newsletters, inspiration catalog launches and new product features.
- Maintain email marketing calendar to incorporate cross-functional initiatives into email correspondence. This includes working across multiple intradepartmental teams and initiatives, including our editorial calendar, our proprietary brand launches, individual store event calendar, and credit/clearance promotions.
- Coordinate the development of designed and coded creative assets for email campaigns, ranging from initial asset requests to our creative team to delivery of final assets to agencies.
- Q/A all emails prior to deployment for accuracy in content and links.
- Monitor ongoing performance of the company's email program and website. This includes measurement toward key performance indicators and goals.
- Support new store openings via email.
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
- The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.