Who are Exclaimer ?
We are an award-winning global independent software vendor, the leading provider of email signature software for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Office 365.
What we do is make sure company's emails are consistent, compliant and can be read on any device!
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for anEmail Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for building high quality automated email communication.
You will be joining a high performing team and will implement a strategic test and learn plan to iterate and improve campaign performance.
Your role in our team:
You will be responsible for nurturing prospects and generating high value leads, whilst collaborating with other members of the marketing team to ensure a consistent and complementary approach to lead generation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strong, consistent and data driven email marketing strategy to complement our ambitious growth plans.
- Build well planned email marketing campaigns to nurture prospects, drive leads and engage with customers.
- Iterate and improve performance incrementally with innovative and strategic test and learn experiments.
- Own the prospect data which is used to build email marketing campaigns and be responsible for ensuring its accuracy.
- Accurately segment the database to feed personalised dynamic campaigns.
- Integrate contact data between systems (currently Pardot and Salesforce), identify and fix discrepancies.
- Ensure marketing activity adheres to GDPR principles.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to present top level email marketing performance data and also use data to optimise and improve performance.
- Collaborate with owners of outbound Awareness and Product marketing campaigns to ensure contact data is accurate and execution of the email component of campaigns is timely and efficient.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product teams to ensure email messages are consistent, timely and complementary.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrable success of running complex email marketing campaigns to hit KPIs.
- Recent hands-on experience of Pardot (integrated with Salesforce). Experience of Spotler desirable.
- Strong B2B experience, or demonstrable knowledge of challenges in B2B marketing.
- Ability to manipulate and compare data accurately within Excel.
- Effective collaborator with third parties (internally and externally) to drive improved performance.
- Adept at strategically planning and executing innovative test and learn experiments.
- Ability to prioritise independently and successfully manage workload efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and open communicator with the ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to build HTML templates desirable.
Exclaimer is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.