Endomag is the global technology company that believes everyone deserves a better standard of cancer care. Many of the world’s leading physicians and hospitals use our magnetic-based technologies to help women with breast cancer avoid surgery when it isn’t needed, and experience better outcomes when it is. Using our Sentimag® probe, physicians are able to accurately stage breast cancer with our Magtrace® lymphatic tracer and perform tissue localisation procedures with our Magseed® marker.
So far, our team has helped tens of thousands of women around the world access more precise and less invasive breast cancer care. Now, we’re looking for a driven team member to help us continue to deliver on our promise and play a critical role in our Marketing team. If you are passionate about improving cancer care around the world and have the skills to help us make a difference, then we’d love to hear from you.
The purpose of the role:
To meet the company’s marketing growth plans, this role will provide a much-needed dedicated skillset in email marketing and ownership of our Pardot email marketing software. You will help build email campaigns, templates, automations and manage lists, segmentations, sign-ups, and opt-ins, as well as take an active role in contributing to the company’s wider digital marketing strategy.
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive individual who can take ownership of our email marketing needs, and take our communications to the next level. Creativity, an eye for design and upcoming trends are essential to success in the role.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Build and manage email marketing templates for newsletter communications as well as product-based emails
- Set up and manage automation workflows
- Email testing and optimising
- Be proactive in reviewing the messaging of the emails, checking alignment against email goals, and making recommendations on copy
CRM / List / Targeting
- Oversee Pardot and Salesforce CRM integration for passing lead and contact information from Marketing to Sales
- Manage email sign-ups and opt-in processes
- Oversee CRM data
- List segmentation to produce highly targeted communications
- Automate the follow-up of leads from events and online enquiries into Pardot / Salesforce
- Report on lead/contact engagement with email campaigns, automations, etc.
- Inform sales on engagement levels of key customers
- Share insights from email performance to improve email and communications content
Other related areas of work
- Contribute to the digital marketing strategy
- Create HTML/CSS landing pages for marketing campaigns in Pardot, including sign-up forms.
- Follow graphic design guidelines and briefing to match company and product branding
- Work with external suppliers, where appropriate
- Analysis of web performance through Google Analytics and website content building through our CMS
- Degree educated or CIM qualification desirable
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in email-focused marketing roles
- Ability to write HTML, CSS and media queries, plus awareness of new best practises
- Experience of building automation workflows in email marketing software
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Pardot desirable
- Experience working in a B2B organisation desirable
- Experience within medical technology/healthcare or pharmaceuticals sectors is desirable
- Domain management, DNS, .htaccess redirects, WordPress CMS desirable
Abilities and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Organised and methodical approach to workload and able to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and adopt a proactive approach to self-education
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- The ability to understand technical product information
SALARY £32,000 - £38,000
Endomag is not currently set up to sponsor visas so can only progress applications from people with an established right to work in the UK, that doesn't require sponsorship.
Pension: Non-contributory pension scheme, Endomagnetics contribute 9% of base salary, the employee contribution is discretionary.
Private Medical Insurance: For you and family.
Dental insurance: For you and your family.
Employee Assistance Programme: For you and your family.
Discretionary annual bonus scheme: payments up to 10% of salary.
Life Assurance: Death in service benefit (4x base salary).
Additional Health: Company eye tests and flu vaccinations.
Holiday: 25 days annual leave.
Environment: Pleasant working environment including spacious break out and lunch area with quality coffee and fresh fruit.
Facilities and Access: Vehicle and cycle parking. Positioned within easy walking distance to Cambridge North Rail Station.