E-mail Marketing Specialist
Do you want to make a difference within our Marketing team? Interested in working within an ongoing rapid environment? Do you have experience with Salesforce domain? If you answered yes to these questions, please challenge yourself and apply now for the role of E-mail Marketing specialist at CarNext.
This is CarNext
CarNext is a scale-up with a start-up mentality. We’re bold and have a passion to change the status quo. We’re building a transparent digital marketplace that customers can trust. And it’s the same at CarNext.com. We’re proud of our open culture, collaborative ethos, vibrant environment and can-do approach. As we grow our business, we’re keen to hear from people who understand what we’re about and can help us achieve our mission.
What will you do?
Every month CarNext receives over 2.5 million unique visitors and executes almost 400k automated email customer journeys across Europe. As an email marketing specialist, you will work closely with our marketing and product teams to optimize the customer experience at all phases of our customer journey; discovery all the way to retention. You’ll bringing expert knowledge from your channel – email, to increase customer engagement and drive conversions. You will be responsible for the email marketing strategy across Europe and work closely with our Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation partner to bring this to life.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build, optimize (A/B testing) and maintain triggered emails within our customer journeys (both commercial- campaigns and subscriptions and transactional);
- Setting up e-mail marketing campaigns for (soon over) 22 countries. Giving each a local character with the corresponding language.
- Manage consent and preferences of email subscribers;
- Work with our in-house designer, copy writer and content team to develop, optimize and localize email content ;
- Determine how to best represent our various product offerings at the right moments for our customers within their journey;
- Analyze and report on emails and customer journeys to improve our engagement, conversion, and customer satisfaction.
Which skills and experience should you have for this position?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and extensive knowledge of accounting processes;
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation/email marketing working with tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Pardot, HubSpot, Selligent, Marketo
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Good balance of creative and analytical skills
- High level of detail
- You have a proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and continuously improve processes;
- You have the flexibility to perform and effectively communicate in a rapidly changing international and high paced environment;
- Resolve impediments to facilitate growth. ‘Can do’ mentality;
- You speak and write English fluently.
Grow with us
CarNext provides ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. If this position interests you, go ahead, apply and send us your CV