Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
The Email Marketing Advisor is a key role in the advancement of Canadian Tire Corporation’s “One Company” approach, with accountability for Mark’s email marketing program. This role will be responsible delivering a data-driven email marketing program that provides omni-channel sales growth through strategic planning, personalization, campaign testing and results analysis. If you’re looking to put your mark on the transformation of retail in Canada this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Advisor will work cross functionally with the strategy, promotion, marketing, and ecommerce teams to build and execute email marketing campaigns that support business objectives. You will be responsible for the end-to-end planning of the email program, executing strategic initiatives, integrating with internal groups, and reporting on campaign results.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Develop strategies to improve email engagement rates through automation and personalization.
- Maintain daily contact with internal stakeholders for weekly campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting on campaign results, and recommendations for future improvements.
- Proactively report on email marketing trends to provide innovative email channel recommendations.
What You Bring
- Post-secondary education or related experience in Marketing.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar position with email marketing is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and priorities
- Retail experience would be an asset
- Proficiency using Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
- A great attention to detail and accuracy
- Agency background or in-house experience in digital marketing or eCommerce environment is an asset.
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies .
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn .
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.