Auction.com, the nation's largest online real estate auction marketplace, is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will play a critical role in developing and executing our digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and attract and grow our consumer base. You will work cross-functionally with product, sales, design, research, marketing, and legal teams to create and implement successful email marketing campaigns.
In this role you will…
- Develop, maintain, and execute targeted email marketing campaigns using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Create and maintain Email Reporting dashboards.
- Code and edit Marketing Emails
- Manage end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, including overseeing a library of creatives and images, owning the production process for email deployments, and collaborating with product managers and creative teams to plan email marketing campaigns.
- Create customer segments using SQL queries
- Facilitate campaign set up, QA, tracking, execution, testing, delivery, and analysis, and fine-tune emails for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, and mobile rendering.
- Track and communicate campaign milestones to stakeholders and update, analyze, and report leads to drive new strategies in customer acquisition.
Success in this role will be driven by your ability to…
- Have a strong sense of curiosity and ability to think outside the box.
- Proven teamwork skills to work successfully with varied personalities in a creative company.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude and a student of your industry, trends, and audiences.
- Keen eye for details that may affect messaging and ability to make connections between marketing and sales.
- Enjoy the challenge of approaching mass & targeted demand generation.
You’ve Got What It Takes If…
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a high-volume email marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of internet-based consumer behavior, experience with multiple ESPs, and fluency with basic tenets of email system architecture.
- Comfortable with HTML/CSS for editing email creatives. AMPscript knowledge a plus.
- Proven ability to analyze data and report on key metrics and a knack for producing detailed deliverables while understanding big-picture objectives and strategy. Knowledge of Datorama Marketing Cloud Intelligence a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Auction.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Specific compensation for the role may vary depending on several factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location. Auction.com offers a competitive total compensation package in addition to base salary or wage, such as a 401k match, annual incentive program, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits for eligible roles.