The Pokémon Company International is looking for a production specialist to own the technical aspects of its email programs. This position will collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, eCommerce, and vendor teams to develop email campaigns that drive product sales, increase brand awareness, and enhance customer journeys.
What You Will Do
- Own the development and setup of all marketing campaigns (coding emails, creating audience segments, setting up automations, etc.).
- Maintain thorough quality assurance and address any email rendering issues that arise.
- Partner with Marketing, eCommerce, and vendor teams to launch, maintain, and evolve triggered and transactional email programs.
- Partner with Digital Design to develop and optimize responsive email templates.
- Support reporting of email and mobile marketing metrics.
- Partner with Digital Consumer Engagement team members to deliver cross-channel initiatives across all customer-facing digital platforms (social, streaming, community, etc.)
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years in email production and deployment using Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
- Excellent responsive email coding knowledge (HTML, CSS, AMPscript).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Workfront, Wrike, Asana, etc.
- Experience working on multivariate or multiregional campaigns is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Mobile marketing experience is a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Work Excellence: You love what you do and how you can add value to projects. You ensure consistency and quality of your work, and you take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication, and you can absorb information from a variety of channels (emails, meetings, Slack, project management tools).
- Collaborative and Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Creativity & Problem-Solving Skills: You enjoy brainstorming solutions to challenges or proposing new and different ways to approach campaigns.
- Continuous Learning: You have a proclivity to acquire new knowledge and skills, and you enjoy applying those learnings to your responsibilities and career development.
What To Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required to support critical deployments during off-hours or at peak times such as the holidays.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.