At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking an Email Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Corporate Email Marketing team. The Corporate Email Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing successful email marketing programs for our business line customers. The Email Marketing Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in our email marketing efforts across the business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is detail oriented and data-driven. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Cloud expert who will manage a team of email builders/technical producers and deployment specialists in the delivery of email campaigns and journeys. This person is highly organized, has excellent time and project management skills and is able to prioritize in a fast-paced organization. This role works closely with email solutions architects, business analysts and the platform leader.
- Campaign management and resource planning to organize the team’s email campaigns and projects
- Creating and maintaining an efficient process for campaign scheduling and deployment
- Leading meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business lines and project stakeholders
- Ownership of the email campaign creation, testing and deployment process
- Campaign and benchmark reporting, insights and analysis
- Interaction and collaboration with business line partners including campaign-related communications, email training and billing
- Maintaining processes, procedures and checklists
- Third party vendor relationship management activities and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or financial services industry
- Experience with project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred), principles and best practices
- Knowledge of email rules and regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL, EU Privacy Directive, and blacklisting
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Highly detail oriented
- Problem-solver who can work collaboratively to find solutions
- Experience and knowledge of agile marketing processes
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .