In this role, you will contribute to the success of the CRM team in the development of marketing strategies and associated projects to support services offered through independently owned and operated Massage Envy franchise locations. Marketing activities include e-mail development and segmentation, triggered and nurture campaign execution, content creation in tight alignment with associated business initiatives and company objectives.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Support the CRM team in the development of marketing strategies to include email segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing and optimization to drive retention and brand loyalty
- Project roadmap development and ongoing management
- End-to-end project management and planning
- Enterprise and team email calendar planning and management
- Write and publish CRM business cases, requirements in partnership with IT and operations, in support of business objectives
- Partner with IT Development team to operationalize campaigns in SFMC
- Create and submit documentation for each campaign/project in PM tool
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives through reporting, tracking and analysis to provide feedback to management team and strategic partners as needed
- SFMC super user
- Support development of SMS and push notification work to complement email contact strategies
- Email campaign deployment as required
- Cross-functional collaborator
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years marketing experience using Sales Force Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise marketing automation platform
- Experience developing and enhancing transactional, lifecycle and marketing email campaigns
- Strong ability to build relationships/excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Expert level Excel; (formulas, pivot tables and large data sets)
- Expert project management software user
Massage Envy Franchise LLC Benefits:
In addition to a great work environment, Massage Envy Franchise LLC offers Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits. Paid Life Insurance and 401K, Generous Paid Holidays, vacation, and sick time. At Massage Envy Franchise, LLC, we believe in helping people feel their best through total body care—a mission that touches everyone. And we know that investing in uniquely talented, fiercely passionate people is the key to achieving it. We work hard, we have fun, which is a key part of helping employees feel their best!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.