What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We are looking for a top-notch CRM/email marketer to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences. The role will work closely with other channel leaders to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
We know we wouldn’t be where we are—or make it to where we’re going—without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all email streams; including onboarding, transactional messages, drip campaigns, and re-engagement
- Own prospect email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive engagement and revenue generation
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the email SME who partners with cross-functional teams to drive best practices
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, including own automated dashboards to measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness
- Lead initiative to streamline customer email communications across the whole organization
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities, and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 5 years email marketing experience within tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on background in Braze or other MAP.
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email development best practices
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of the email marketing industry, providers, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.