Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
The Email Marketing Manager will lead the planning, development, execution, reporting, and analysis of outbound email marketing and transactional programs for Farmers. This role will also be responsible for developing and executing programs in new outbound digital channels including mobile push and SMS. The ideal candidate will work well with all levels, have strong technical email aptitude, and have experience with enterprise email marketing and CRM platforms.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop, execute, and automate rich customer journeys across outbound digital channels.
- Provide strategic counsel to business partners on use of digital contact channels in support of key business initiatives.
- Lead channel innovation including developing new channels (Push, SMS) and tracking emerging trends.
- Develop and implement tests to optimize campaign performance Manage all aspects of the email program – design, coding, testing, scheduling, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Monitor and maximize deliverability rates and sender score reputation.
- Develop and manage campaigns to drive email and SMS subscriber adoption.
- Ensure consistent brand and customer experience across all channels Use qualitative and quantitative research and analytics to continuously improve campaign, efficacy, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop scorecards that measure channel and campaign performance.
- Manage vendor deliverables in support of enterprise projects.
- Manage budget and projects to ensure they are properly allocated to support business objectives.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years email marketing experience.
- In depth understanding of marketing automation/CRM technology such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Exact Target.
- Strong technical email marketing aptitude including but not limited to HTML, CSS, and AMPscript.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience managing budgets, vendors, and projects.
- Farmers offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location
- CO Only: The pay range for this job being performed in CO would be $81,000 - $108,000
- Bonus Opportunity (based on Company and Individual Performance)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- For more information, review “What we offer” on https://www.farmers.com/careers/
Job Location(s): US - RW - Remote Work - Farmers
Salary Grade: Grade 36