Are you equally skilled at creative writing and technical production of email newsletters? We’re looking for a self-motivated marketing professional to increase the reach of the content we create across all company-owned reputational channels.
This role will use data to build, execute, and scale our work—especially our U.S. email newsletter program. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze data, think strategically, invent and simplify, and deliver measurable results placing reputational content on a variety of newsletters and channels (internal and external) connected with Amazon.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- · Collaborate with teams across the company to maintain an editorial calendar, create copy, and increase the effectiveness and distribution of our U.S. newsletters.
- · Innovate with emerging channels and invent new distribution possibilities.
- · Manage the operations of a highly visible email marketing program (and related projects), including identifying target audiences and executing campaigns.
- · Proactively monitor, track, and analyze campaign performance using Pardot, Parse.ly, and other internal reporting software.
- · Manage relationships with creative and analytics vendors.
This position could be located in Seattle, WA (HQ) or Arlington, VA (HQ2).
- · 7+ years of professional non-internship marketing role(s)
- · Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or other related field or equivalent experience
- · Experience using data analysis tools
- · Experience using and editing HTML or other coding language
- · Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- · Experience and proficiency in creating compelling and effective copy for email marketing
- · Strong understanding of email marketing best practices and A/B testing methodologies
- · Demonstrable technical, writing, and content marketing skills
- · Experience with email platforms
- · Experience setting up automated marketing communication
- · Experience with audience segmentation and targeting
- · Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
- · Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.