- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in email marketing
- Email service provider experience
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML
About The Job
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced global team that aims to enrich and foster the relationship with the Fitbit customer by delivering great experiences through the email channel at key moments in the customer lifecycle. In this role, you will develop email marketing strategies to support onboarding, engagement, retention, and upgrade/cross-sell programs. Additionally, you will manage a team to flawlessly execute global email campaigns through a highly collaborative, cross-functional process from conception to launch.
Fitbit’s diverse line of innovative products of smartwatches, trackers and smart scale help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Our products deliver personalized experiences, insights and guidance through leading software and interactive tools to support our users’ health and wellness. Partnering with Google will expand our resources and global platform, and we will be able to accelerate innovation in the wearables category to scale faster, and make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Develop email marketing strategies to support onboarding, engagement and retention, and upgrade programs. Build and maintain an email testing roadmap to continuously improve upon program performance.
- Manage a team to flawlessly execute global email campaigns from conception to launch and own the day-to-day relationship with the email agency.
- Work closely with international Lifecycle Marketing leads to align on a cohesive global email strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Navigate the email marketing tool (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in close partnership with the email operations team, including building audiences, sending emails, and building automated programs.
- Partner with the analytics team to identify the key drivers of upgrade, engagement and churn, and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) efforts.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .