We look forward to reviewing your application! All applicants must include a resume.
Visa sponsorship not available.
Contact us at 1-800-562-0999 ext. 11111 with any questions. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law.
Does the thought of working in a highly energetic and dynamic environment with a Marketing team that’s cohesive and supportive put a big smile on your face? Does living and breathing the brand of an amazing organization make you want to come to work with enthusiasm? If so, our Email Marketing Program Manager position at WSECU may be just the opportunity for you!
You will be defining and implementing our email marketing strategy with the end goal of deepening our relationship with existing members. As a strategic business partner, you’ll work with various lines of business to identify opportunities and set the vision for the channel along with managing outside vendors and agencies
Your Day May Include
- Managing WSECU’s email marketing programs, including planning, implementing, refining, analyzing, reporting and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Developing various automated flows, campaigns and ad hoc email communications and personalizing the member journey by maximizing these touchpoints in the member lifecycle
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders to understand campaign goals and requirements, including audience segmentation, general messaging, timelines, etc.
- Ensuring a consistent brand experience across all email marketing activities across the organization
- Understanding the differences in various ESPs and finds solutions for favorable deliverability and general performance
- Reporting metrics and provide detailed weekly and monthly reporting of email KPIs, campaign summaries, and analyses of A/B test cases to drive ongoing optimization
- Managing user data and identifies opportunities for additional personalization and segmentation with information available in both internal and external data sources
- Maintaining email list and performs routine assessment for list hygiene and overall health
- Collaborating with the website team to develop and optimize a lead capture strategy and ensures a seamless member journey between emails and the website or other digital properties
- Ensuring alignment of email marketing strategy with marketing and editorial calendars
- Identifying continuous program enhancements including process improvements, maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization, subscription list, and template development
- Managing outside vendors and agencies as needed
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years marketing experience, including strategy, delivery, implementation, analytics and reporting
- 3+ years’ experience with an Email Marketing Platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Eloqua, Mail Chimp, etc.)
- Experience in member segmentation, list management and personalized messaging leveraging digital technologies
- Familiar with content marketing basics to understand how content evolves through the member journey and identifying content necessary to support effective email marketing strategy
- Ability to break down major challenges into addressable components and prioritize tasks
- Data-driven marketer continuously looking to test and optimize the email program through A/B and multi-variant testing
- Understanding the member journey, from awareness, consideration, decision, retention, and advocacy
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams and collaborate to deliver email marketing strategy
- Project management and problem-solving skills
Bonus Points If You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder platforms
- Experience with HTML, marketing automation programs, digital content management tools, content development and copywriting, quantitative data analysis and reporting
- An understanding of the requirements for CAN-SPAM compliance
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics
Competitive pay: $57,806.47- $86,709.71 annually, dependent on applicable qualifications
Perks: Excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, a generous leave package, and 401k retirement plan options
Where we’re located: 330 Union Ave SE Olympia, WA within walking distance of Downtown Olympia
When you’d work: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with scheduling flexibility required to meet the needs of this full time Exempt position