We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Homeowner Engagement?
We are on a mission to make our homeowners raving Vacasa fans, to improve our communication with them across every moment in their lifecycle, and to help them generate more revenue. We are obsessed with understanding what our owners want, and don’t want. In the next year we intend to have omnichannel communication capabilities with unique and personalized journeys for our various owner personas.
What We’re Looking For
The Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for the technical side of our homeowner efforts. You understand the technical landscape of, driving traffic, and conversions. We’re looking to engage customers through campaigns to help educate and influence them to take action. You’ll help us to do this by producing and executing messaging that drives values through personalized email, push & sms. A successful team member will be a self-starter who is detail oriented, and who feels comfortable analyzing data. This person should have significant experience building emails, push and SMS within an enterprise CRM platform.
What You Will Do
- Support the Director of Owner Engagement in creating holistic campaigns where the communication is personalized, relevant and delivered in the way that receives the highest engagement.
- Execute direct email, push and SMS marketing campaigns
- Create email templates and user journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Develop campaigns using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Testing and quality assurance, proofread key messaging
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements based on best practices.
- Help influence the successful implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Skills You'll Need
- Ability to code emails (HTML, CSS, and mobile responsive email design)
- Experience with Salesforce is required
- Planning and executional skills - campaign setup, QA, A/B testing, reporting.
- Experience with lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics to comprehensively understand the customer lifecycle and maximize lifetime value.
- Experience building lifecycle marketing journeys within an enterprise-level ESP or CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, TCPA and CASL
- Experience digesting data coming from various sources into a centralized location and selecting the best data points to identify high-value audience segments.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with flawless execution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills; has leveraged data to drive decisions and turned results into actionable learnings
- History managing multi-layered projects across various cross-functional teams, hitting milestones and achieving KPIs
- Sense of and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Experience on a cross-functional, design-oriented marketing team with an ability to work collaboratively to produce best-in-class creative outputs.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
What You’ll Get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.