We’re looking for an experienced E-mail Marketing Manager at our rapidly growing startup in the heart of Yonge and Eglinton. This is an opportunity to create significant impact and join Thriver on a growth journey. You are a creator, innovator, passionate about helping companies drive office culture and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
You will develop, manage, coordinate and execute marketing automation campaigns, workflows and triggers using the Pardot, Salesforce and Active Campaign platforms to achieve key conversion points in the marketing funnel. In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the VP Marketing and helping to define the direction of performance marketing at Thriver.
The trusted platform for thriving workplaces.
Thriver is a platform for discovering, booking, and managing services from highly rated service providers. We help take the risk and guesswork out of the booking process for employees and foster employee engagement. We proudly support local businesses by bringing awareness to our corporate customers.
We’re on a mission to fuel thriving workplaces and to make every employee feel recognized and excited about coming to work.
- We celebrate a good challenge and are not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
- We think out loud and operate on creativity and diverse perspectives.
- Our high functioning teams are built through trust and empathetic leadership.
At Thriver, we value diversity and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and workplace. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you unique, we’re here to welcome you!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in E-mail Marketing
- Problem solver who can work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organized, able to develop process in a growing team
- Numbers-driven, direct communicator: able to take complex data and summarize it to determine priorities
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Healthcare benefits
- Parental leave
- Equity benefits
- Company events