Stansberry Research is looking to add an Email Marketing Manager to our world-class marketing team as we continue to grow. In this role you will support our marketing practices and manage customer onboarding processes through our email service provider (ESP). In addition, you will execute the production, scheduling and strategy of all marketing lifecycle journeys as well as automated/triggered emails. Your mission is to collaborate with the creative, web, and production teams, among others, to ensure that our email marketing is functional and extremely effective.
- Support the customer lifecycle process in Exact Target
- Strategize and implement engagement plan as well as list cleanup
- Create campaign and journeys in collaboration with the extended Marketing team
- Work closely with the Creative, Web and Production teams to produce and code HTML emails
- Create and manage SQL queries and data filters for Journey and Production use
- Own the email mailing system processes, including marketing lifecycle journeys and the email production flow from end to end
- Monitor end to end email hygiene and delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is highly preferred
- 5+ years of email marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience managing, training, and developing direct reports preferred
- Strong aptitude in HTML email coding preferred
- Expert with email marketing best practices including list hygiene, CAN-SPAM and other compliance policies
- Creative and design skills are a plus
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Works well in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing
- Visual acuity for reading and using the computer
- Ability to hear
- Ability to freely move about the office
- Ability to use the phone/computer/keyboard/mouse/general office equipment for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate with others in order to exchange information
- Fluency in the English language
About Stansberry Research:
At Stansberry Research, we thrive on new ideas and the entrepreneurial spirit. Naturally, we always look for new people, explorers, and innovators. If you are interested in a career where your ideas won't only be heard but rather celebrated, we'd like to hear from you.
Founded in 1999 and based in Baltimore, Maryland, Stansberry Research is the largest independent source of financial insight in the world. It delivers unbiased investment advice to self-directed investors seeking an edge in a wide variety of sectors and market conditions.
Stansberry Research has nearly two dozen analysts and researchers – including former hedge-fund managers and buy-side financial experts. They produce a steady stream of timely research on value investing, income generation, natural resources, biotech, financials, short-selling, macroeconomic analysis, options trading and more.
The company's uncompromised insight has made it one of the most respected and sought-after research organizations in the financial sector. Stansberry Research has nearly 1 million readers and more than 250,000 paid subscribers in well over 100 countries.
As an employer committed to equal opportunity and a diverse workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.