Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join the Marketing team as an Email Marketing Manager. You will be one of the main storytellers of the company by building out and owning a revenue-generating email marketing strategy. Partner with key business stakeholders to develop a data-driven strategy to drive customer acquisition, retention, and develop brand awareness.
- Develop and manage all marketing email campaigns that inform customers – existing and prospective – driving awareness, engagement, and revenue producing traffic. (Welcome Series, Lead Gen flows, Abandonment flows, Post-Purchase flows, Newsletters, and more)
- Manage and develop email operations cycle: Launch calendars, database segmentation, system testing & troubleshooting, copywriting, email production, deployment, optimization & robust testing (A/B, landing page, etc.).
- Develop a strong understanding of Stackline’s enterprise products and implement impactful and effective messaging throughout email strategy.
- Desire to think creatively and analyze data to strategically direct next steps for A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g., Client Success, Business Development, HR) to develop strategies to support content ideation, enablement, creation, activation, and measurement requirements.
- Track and report business KPIs and growth objectives to respective stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience in either SaaS or B2B email marketing.
- Proficiency in enterprise-level email marketing platforms (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud ideal, Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp).
- Talented writer with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerfully engaging messages.
- Working knowledge of HTML/XML and email design principles with the ability to code and edit email designs as needed.
- Strong understanding of performance KPIs, including conversion, open/bounce rate, etc. with significant experience developing data-driven recommendations.
- Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for design and excellent brand content.
- Creative & analytical marketer that thrives in a high-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field.
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.