Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
As PXG’s Email Marketing Manager, you will bring expertise in driving the company’s email marketing efforts and transitioning communications to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This role will work with and report to the director of customer marketing to maximize revenue, conversion, and customer engagement in the email channel.
- Utilize knowledge of conversion best practices to drive the development of effective email design/content, landing pages, and other downstream assets
- Responsible for the strategy and day-to-day-operations of email campaigns utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud including managing campaign and journeys setup, deployment configuration, testing, QA, securing approvals, and post-deployment review
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to execute email campaign strategies including automated campaigns, trigger-based campaigns, manual campaigns, and ongoing product education
- Work closely with the director of customer marketing and other stakeholders to understand key campaign factors such as audience, frequency, and personalization to continually enhance prospect and customer experiences
- Leverage reporting tools and work with the Business Intelligence Team to monitor key engagement metrics and conversion data to continually optimize campaigns
- In conjunction with the director of customer marketing, explore, implement, measure, report on, and refine external email marketing projects
- Other responsibilities as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extremely detail-oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices and the ability to execute them
- Skilled in proofreading and copyediting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment
- Understanding of marketing funnel and fundamental knowledge of key email marketing metric
- Knows how to use customer data to improve performance and approach
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of data-driven email marketing experience in a consumer-focused company with a proven track record of driving revenue, conversion, and engagement
This position primarily works in an office environment but may be required to be available to work evenings and weekends, as needed. Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.