As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Together Carbonite and Webroot form the Small-Medium Business (SMB) and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable, and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
The combined Lifecycle Marketing Automation team at Carbonite + Webroot, an OpenText company, is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic & highly motivated Email Marketing Manager to lead the Webroot Consumer segment. You will develop end-to-end email flows and engage the consumer across the full lifecycle funnel. You have the perfect blend of technical and strategic skills and can efficiently communicate and work cross-functionally within the organization, including marketing operations, product team and product marketing, creative services, and business intelligence.
You Are Great At:
- Developing the overall lifecycle communications strategy to increase engagement across the full customer journey, including lead nurturing, opportunity acceleration, and customer onboarding, up-sells, and cross-sells
- Managing the implementation of a wide range of email campaigns, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management, and segmentation strategies, as well as technical development, testing, execution, tracking, and refinement
- Reporting on email KPIs and campaign bookings
- Ensuring that program engagement KPIs are maintained against set baselines for Open Rate, Click-to-Open Rate, Conversion, and Unsubscribes via continuous test and learn agenda
- Building out and continually conducting optimization framework / A/B testing to assess and improve acquisition and retention performance across all user touchpoints
- Coordinating with a global, cross-functional team of marketers to execute campaigns
- Ensuring compliance and managing strategy for GDPR, CCPA, and other like regulations.
What It Takes:
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle/email marketing with a B2C brand. SaaS experience would be ideal.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously ExactTarget) - Automation Studio/Journey Builder/Data Filter/Data Extension
- Experience with A/B testing
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis, and reporting (Tableau)
- Knowledge of basic HTML, segmentation or SQL, and if/then/else logic
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
Nice to have:
- Experience with Responsys ESP
For Colorado residents, this job is expected to pay in the range of $93,000 to $154,000 in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.