Novogradac & Company LLP is a national certified public accounting and consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. Founded in 1989, and the allied group of Novogradac companies has grown to more than 800 employees and partners with more than 28 offices throughout the country. Novogradac & Company LLP is one of the nation’s top 50 certified public accounting and consulting firms. As one of the fastest growing accounting firms in the nation, the firm offers significant growth opportunities for employees. A focus on providing excellent service for clients has made Novogradac & Company a recognized leader in real estate and community development. Novogradac provides publicly and privately held national enterprises with a full spectrum of audit, tax, valuation, expert witness and litigation support, property compliance and general consulting services and works extensively in the affordable housing, community development, historic preservation and renewable energy fields.
This position will focus on the long-term revenue growth for the Firm’s marketing efforts. The incumbent will design, develop, and implement communication campaigns to promote and sell the Firm’s events, products, and services. As part of a twenty-person marketing team, the incumbent will shape digital email and social marketing campaigns, monitor and report on conversions and other relevant metrics, and collaborate on email design, as well as paid and organic social and search advertising. This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
As a Campaign Strategist, the incumbent will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to resolve complex business issues. Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as a strategic and technical consultant; create and manage integrated email and social marketing campaigns, implement a marketing mix that focuses on conversions and revenue growth
- Work closely with senior marketing directors to design and manage the Marketing Cloud strategies and activations using Email Studio, Content Builder, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder to best deliver marketing campaigns for multiple products, services, webinars and events
- Serve as a Marketing Technology subject matter expert to leadership in developing strategies that deliver a premier client/buyer experience, with a focus on email list growth and maintenance, and campaign audience optimization/segmentation
- Support the marketing team with automation and journey strategy development; creation and execution of automated marketing campaigns, managing the build, UAT and QA, pilots and tests, and carrying out analysis (reporting/tracking) to inform best practice;
- Measure and track results of marketing campaigns in a report. This includes a quantitative and qualitative analysis including Einstein Analytics and Google Analytics on how Marketing campaigns contribute to the ROI and brand awareness;
- Make recommendations on campaign effectiveness and overall revenue goals;
- Keep up-to-date with CAN-SPAM laws and industry best practice, trends and standards;
- Develop new processes and ways of working with Marketing Cloud.
- Anticipate Directors’ needs, and proactively develop and discuss potential solutions to complex problems.
- Lead and contribute to Marketing Team discussions regarding how we utilize marketing systems to drive our brand and revenue.
- Uphold the Firm's standards of conduct and company policy per the Employee Handbook.
- Assist with other department projects or assignments as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
An ability to manage digital marketing efforts while addressing an organization’s needs including:
- Ability to move easily between big-picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Ability to apply technical expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and social media management platform.
- Ability to facilitate conversations between marketing teams and directors to build trust.
- Email marketing automation experience, specifically with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient working with Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder, and Analytics Builder. Competency in AMPscript and SQL preferred;
- Professional agility in a dynamic market and organization, adjusting programs on an as-needed basis;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing; ability to influence key stakeholders; explain new marketing processes, deliverables and impact;
- Sharing information and engaging others to drive collaboration; present new ideas and maintain awareness of marketing activities across multiple teams and business areas;
- Initiate improvements to marketing processes; recommend solutions to complex problems;
- Delivering technical training on how to execute digital marketing sends
- Responsible for understanding and keeping up to date on relevant legislation and industry best practice.
Bachelor’s Degree plus 6 years’ experience with planning email and social strategy.
Novogradac & Company LLP offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k).