Motum B2B is a business-to-business marketing communications agency where passion and teamwork are top priorities. We are currently looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will play a hands-on role in taking ownership of client campaigns through ideation, execution, and reporting.
You know everything about email marketing best practices, and have basic HTML and CSS skills. You can analyze and review the state of your email campaigns across batch, lifecycle, and lead nurture emails and prepare recommendations on how to improve segmentation and personalization.
What you'll do:
- Architect and build email campaigns, forms, using Pardot, Act-on, Active Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Establish marketing automation and email infrastructure for clients including but not limited to a verified email sending domain setup
- Stay current with emerging marketing technologies, systems and strategies to support the client experience
- Respond quickly to ad hoc requests from clients and project leads
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve marketing efforts on behalf of clients
- Create presentations that communicate project/campaign proposals and results
- Work with the internal team to implement/execute on programs and strategies
- Own the email channel; including automated lifecycle, acquisition, and lead nurture emails, as well as batches, promotions and newsletters
- Collaborate with content and account teams to build and maintain an email marketing calendar
- Collaborate with analytics teams to build segments and understand customer behaviour/customer lifecycle
- Develop email marketing strategies to move new users that haven't purchased to become first-time customers, repeat customers, and brand advocates
- Drive the creative process to create emails based on your vision and email best practice
- Work closely with internal teams to bring campaigns to life while driving and measuring key business results
- Identifying A/B testing opportunities, execute, and optimize against your results
- Ensure emails are thoroughly tested and correctly targeted prior to scheduling
- View things holistically and see how email fits into the bigger picture
- Maximize performance of emails in the context of the overall email programs (including lifecycle and nurture programs)
- Track KPIs and report on the performance of email marketing weekly, monthly, and year over year
- Research and benchmark against the market in order to continue to develop the strategy
- Research and liaise with vendors for marketing program needs
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years marketing automation/email experience in an agency setting
- Proven experience in producing user workflows and lead nurture programs that effectively drive digital conversions
- Project management skills using tools such as Asana
- 2-3 years analysis, reporting and creating marketing campaign strategies
- Deep understanding of effective content, messaging and calls-to-action as it relates to email marketing and marketing automation
- Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
- Subject matter expert in current marketing trends and multimedia platforms
- An understanding of fundamental B2B pipeline marketing concepts
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Flexibility to adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
- Passion for continuous learning, problem solving, conversion optimization and team work
- You are a self-starter, with attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we bring:
- Highly creative and face-paced environment
- A fun, close-knit company culture
- Work-life balance
- Team events and team-building activities
- Competitive health & dental benefits
- RRSP matching program
- Career development opportunities
While we are all currently working remotely due to COVID, we look forward to working together again at our Toronto Richmond St. E. office when it is safe to do so.
We thank you for your consideration. While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates. Interested applicants should attach a resume along with their submission.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Motum B2B will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know in your application.
Motum B2B is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.