At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time.
Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK requires all new hires, volunteers, and vendors who come onsite to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This is based on the COVID-19 vaccines’ high level of protection and our shared responsibility in protecting our patients.
Do you have experience in marketing email campaigns? We're seeking a
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager
to join our team and work with our internal partners, to develop, execute and continuously improve performance of consumer and B2B programs. We are looking for a candidate that has experience in optimizing email channels through data-driven strategies, A/B testing, ongoing performance assessment, and implementing strategies to organically grow MSK's eSubscriber base.
- Supply to marketing and communications planning processes, bring significant database-marketing experience, and provide flawless execution of a growing campaign operation on various platforms.
- Keep abreast of CRM and campaign standard methodologies, new Salesforce/Marketing Cloud features, and help drive adoption across MSK.
- Lead customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
- Define target audience based on agreed selection criteria or business rules for segmentation
- Supervise the campaign post-deployment to validate completion and communicate accordingly to the Customer
- Run QA/QC of content and journeys, and where relevant coordinate fulfillment with communications owners
- Suggest email template and/or landing page usage when requested, modify existing templates and/or landing pages when vital and work on new digital designs with the in-house Creative Marketing agency when appropriate
- Maintain digital email and landing page archive libraries by individual marketing program and/or campaign.
- Experience communication across cross-functional teams and fully understands salesforce marking cloud as a user and developer
- Executed and or developed campaigns/landing pages within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including set-up, maintenance and optimization
- Handled QA expectations like A/B testing and performance assessments to ensure quality control
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.