It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to own the hands-on execution of all email marketing campaigns, including building and sending outbound emails, oversee email nurture tracks, audience segmentation, A/B testing, analyzing metrics and administer marketing automation system (Pardot).
Working closely with Field Marketing teams, you will be responsible for assuring emails are sent in an accurate, timely manner, enabling efficient lead flow and identifying areas for improvement. As one of the primary global advocates of the marketing automation system and campaign reporting, you will need to understand and stay current on best practices and new Pardot functionality.
This position can be located at our San Diego, CA headquarters or remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy high-impact email demand generation campaigns to help build pipeline
- Day to day management of the Marketing Automation system in sync with Salesforce.com, including but not limited to segmentation, database health analysis, and dynamic database filters to maximize data effectiveness
- Build out and execution of integrated lead generation campaigns including email offer, event and webinar promotional campaigns; plan and coordinate the e-mail marketing schedule in liaison with Campaign Managers
- Analyze email campaign results such as open rates, click through rates, deliverability and conversions; aid in improving email performance metrics ensuring appropriate lead flows between the systems
- Assist sales with the rollout of field marketing programs including email campaigns, prospect data segmentation, program build, and general field support requests
- Maintain microsites and landing pages, design and optimize web/landing pages for increased conversions
- Program analysis including outbound emails, inbound web assets, webinars and other campaigns within Pardot and Salesforce.com; close loop reporting based on response rates, response by tactics, new prospect, number of campaign touches, sales opportunities and pipeline, web traffic, and conversion rates
- Help with lead flows within systems, lead processing and follow up
- Manage email subscription center
- Develop, maintain and document processes, provide quick reference tools
Education, Experience And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- 2-3 years of marketing or operations work experience; SaaS experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in Pardot
- Understanding of direct response marketing and measurements in various channels with the ability to provide creative, innovative, and forward-thinking ideas
- Knowledge of modern lead-lifecycle processes
- A/B testing, reporting, online behavior tracking, Client Acquisition and Retention programs, analyzing data points such as CTRs and other conversion points, audience segmentations, ABM, lead nurturing drip campaigns, systems architecture, functionality and sync
- Experience with Salesforce.com (integration behavior with marketing automation, field creation, marketing campaigns, reporting)
- Pardot/Salesforce certifications a big plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
Kyriba believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.