Fluidra is looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager with experience in the world of CRM to join our marketing team. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and fun work environment and are ready to help take a great brand to the next level, read on.
Here’s what you can expect as a member of the Fluidra marketing team:
- You’ll work on a variety of projects across multiple brands every day
- You’ll get to interface directly with executive leadership
- You’ll get the opportunity to learn and further your skills
- You’ll be part of a company that has clear values and gives back to the community
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.
What You Will Contribute
The Email Marketing Manager will lead the marketing organization in developing and executing strategic, data-centric campaigns for major industry brands and programs. Additionally, this position will evangelize marketing automation within Fluidra and help surface, analyze, and qualify opportunities to better meet stakeholder needs through targeted email and SMS communications. Communication campaigns will cover a wide range of objectives, such as increasing customer engagement and retention, lead generation and making improvements to existing manual processes (example, automating post-purchase sequences and customer onboarding.)The Email Marketing Manager will maintain a knowledge of the technical landscape and continuously communicate new ideas, campaign concepts , and technology as it relates to opportunities in the fields of audience segmentation and lead scoring, marketing automation, platform integrations and customizations (Salesforce), and communication channels.
This dynamic, fast-paced position puts the Email Marketing Manager at the center of working cross-functionally within the marketing team and across the larger organization (product management, sales operations, field sales and IT) to identify new opportunities, establish objectives and drive projects across the finish line. As a result, subject matter expertise, technical skills and the ability to clearly communicate needs, expectations, and influence those who do not report into this position is a must.
The Email Marketing Manager requires the creativity of an artist to understand when, where, and how to communicate with a buyer at any given point in the customer lifecycle and the analysis of an investor to gather meaningful data, measure results, and adjust. This person must also know how to keep the audience in mind when it comes to metrics – marketing teams care about clicks and conversions, but executives and sales leaders want to hear about the bottom line – opportunities and return on investment (ROI).
This position will excel at maintaining the big picture while also knowing how to get into the weeds of execution in modern marketing automation and email marketing platforms—in this case, solid experience with Salesforce products, such as Pardot and Marketing Cloud, is critical to the candidate’s success.
Additionally, You Will
- Plan and oversee the execution of successful campaigns within the primary channels (email) and future new channels (SMS)
- Clearly identify communication objectives, from customer engagement and retention to lead generation to making constant communication improvements to existing processes, such as automating post-purchase sequences or customer onboarding.
- Configure journeys, system rules, filters, segmentation, lists, scoring models, and more.
- Build emails in Pardot using HTML and inline CSS
- Produce and maintain marketing calendars, budgets and ROI analyses
- Regularly propose and present campaign performance to internal stakeholders, including executive audiences
- Stay up to date on market shifts and understand how they impact strategy and execution
- Audit the competition and identify opportunities to lead within the industry
What We Seek
- Proven capability to build trust within the organization and communicate honestly, transparently and clearly.
- Mature collaboration skills essential to work with cross functional teams, build consensus, and overcome objections
- Ability to understand product, the target consumer, and the competitive landscape and craft unique campaign strategies to reach them
- Experience coding emails as needed in HTML and inline CSS
- Experience with working with an enterprise-level email marketing tool such as Pardot is essential.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred.
- Strong understanding of analytics and engagement-tracking tools
- Ability to map out user journeys and data flows visually for communication with internal stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated, have high multi-tasking capacity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a drive for continuous improvement
- Analytical mindset and the ability to crunch data to determine what worked, what didn’t, and how we improve.
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter and enthusiastic mindset
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and passionate about constant improvement
- Solve problems by anticipating obstacles and outlining backup plans well in advance
- Strong attention to detail and follow through with little prompting from supervisor
- Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing or applicable role
BA/BS in applicable field or equivalent combination of experience and education
What We Offer
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
Alternate work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
Company sponsored FUN events!
On-site gym, ping-pong, foosball, outdoor bocce ball court, BBQ & firepit
Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, team work, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive in to our corporate culture, click here.