We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager, with 3+ years of experience to join our team. Working with Oleg, our Head of Marketing, you will take full ownership of FlightHub’s Email Marketing strategies. You will be responsible for conducting market research and staying up to date on industry trends, in order to create and execute robust email marketing strategies and distribution techniques, including a road-map of initiatives to compete with top travel brands and drive growth. By performing deep data analysis, you will be entrusted to solve complex problems that arise, manage budgets and create annual and monthly goal reports. The travel industry is particularly competitive, featuring some of the largest company names in ecommerce, so get ready to apply the latest cutting-edge techniques, rules and stay abreast of Email marketing innovations and industry trends!
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Research, plan, design and execute email marketing strategies;
- Set quarterly and annual performance goals in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation platform to set up emails and push campaigns to educate, engage, and convert travel prospects on Flighthub.com and Justfly.com;
- Uncover opportunities for marketing campaign optimization across the customer lifecycle including segmentation and personalization, and champion the traveler experience while driving critical business metrics;
- Drive continuous improvement across key email performance indicators including engagement, deliverability and revenue;
- Develop, design, run, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests across offers, creatives and segmentation;
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in complex marketing programs;
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure strategic alignment on end results;
- Stay on top of best practices including message design, subscriber and data management, inbox delivery and external integrations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Work in a bilingual environment;
- Deep data analysis, with the ability to synthesize data and analytics from a wide variety of sources into concise & actionable insights, recommendations and reports.
What success looks like in this role:
- Achieving growth/uplift across key metrics, with the focus on maximizing revenue and ROI
- 5+ years of experience managing Email campaigns
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- AMPscript/HTML knowledge is preferred
Interested, but not sure that you’re qualified?
We don’t expect every applicant to have a formidable background. Many of our highest-performing employees were highly talented individuals who just needed a little guidance and coaching. Our team prides itself on providing real results, and if you can do that, then you belong here. If you don’t feel that you’re qualified, we ask that you send in an application anyway. We are experienced in recognizing talent, and at the very least, your application will reveal the skills that you still need to acquire.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!