At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
Cricut Email Marketing Manager is responsible for creating email marketing touchpoints within our member journey, developing campaigns that attract users to content, and coordinate with the creative team to test workflows that maximize user engagement and conversions. Through data analysis, you will know what makes our consumer base tick, and focus on creating personalized content, to optimize performance. You will work closely with the Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop emails that drive revenue on Cricut.com and you will partner with the Corporate Marketing team to develop engagement programs that increase how often members use their Cricut products.
The ideal candidate has the ability and experience taking business needs, objectives, and data insights, and then translate them into actionable and effective email campaigns. You’re a master planner and thinker; but don’t mind tackling the small tasks such as creating and scheduling emails. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices (layout and development), possess strong programming talent; has a strong understanding of CSS and HTML.
- Collaborate with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior through email marketing.
- Create email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, demographics and other industry-specific data.
- Manage email campaign execution from idea creation, copywriting, HTML edits, deployment, scheduling and segmentation while optimizing engagement, customer retention and reactivation.
- Drive and optimize KPIs including CTR, open rate, product adoption, product engagement, and retention.
- Identify & run A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimize and drive improvements to KPIs.
- Report on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure a 100% error-free execution.
- 4-5+ years B2C digital marketing or eCommerce experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign or Responsys.
- Passion for personalization, data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results.
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Deep knowledge in email and CRM marketing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, with a growth mindset.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; SQL a plus.
- Knowledgeable in creation, testing, and troubleshooting of HTML emails.
What To Do Next
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.