About Charlotte's Web:
Charlotte's Web products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA.
Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, Charlottes Web leads the industry in quality, safety, consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web.
At Charlottes Web, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Automation Manager to help manage, build, and execute our customer segmentation strategy and email program for our B2B / Health Care Practitioner Channel. The role will split its time between customer segmentation (eCRM management) and drip campaign management.
You will be creating email marketing programs to drive B2B customer acquisition and engagement, retention journeys (especially through marketing automation and customer segmentation), and trigger-based email programs.
The role includes managing the customer segmentation strategy and email channel daily, from email concepting with our creative team and through email deployment, then campaign measurement.
We use Salesforce for B2B. This role is responsible for specific revenue goals for Charlottes WebTM, CBD ClinicTM and CBDMEDICTM brands. The audiences are health care practitioners primarily, but also includes distributors, retailers and dispensaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own our B2B customer database in Salesforce and design an CRM strategy to activate brands within target audiences
- Create an email strategy with smart segmentation based on customer experiences and personalization aimed at driving B2B ecommerce revenue, phone-sales leads, and customer education
- Manage email content plan, including campaign-driven and automated journey communications
- Manage email and marketing automation best practices in line with ecommerce and sales nurturing programs
- Integrate brand, content and product marketing strategy within the email strategy
- Activate a test and learn strategy leveraging insights from our data partners (Salesforce, Wordpress site for lead gen, etc.)
- Participate in strategic planning and provide metrics forecast to meet business goals
- Provide analysis and insights to optimize existing email programs
- Maintain/monitor IP and domain reputation health
- Create A/B testing strategy for creative optimization of emails including, but not limited to planning and executing ongoing tests of layout, format, frequency, copy, etc. to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement driving toward our KPIs
- Work with Directors of Marketing, Sales & Ecommerce on messaging and promotions strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Data, Design, Content, Sales, Legal, Product, IT) to create and oversee marketing automations across a variety of content and audiences (I.e. HCP vs. Distributors)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing business, and can cope well with pressure around revenue goals and changes
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Incredible attention to detail and an eye for quality, including proofreading
- Excellent communications, marketing project management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient with software applications used for planning and scheduling, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and project management workflow software
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or Figma (we have designers, but it is nice to be able to make small edits as needed)
- Ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and revenue goals; be able to manage multiple projects at a time
- College degree in business, marketing, or IT
- Creative problem solving and a high comfort level wearing multiple hats is a must we love startup and agency talent looking to bring their skills to one of the top CBD companies in the country
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices, marketing communication channel best practices and changing industry trends, especially for mobile
- Familiarity with owning revenue goals and a strong desire to hit revenue goals through the email channel consistently
- At least 3 years of dedicated Email Marketing experience, responsible for driving sales within Salesforce
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM, Pardot, and Advanced Google Analytics is a must
- Experience with API-driven triggered marketing touchpoints (marketing automation for site behaviors)
- Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning
- Proven experience in collaborating and managing timelines with all stakeholders (Marketing, Data, Creative, Legal, Sales, Finance, and Content teams), ensuring that their needs are met and goals are achieved
$63,800.00 - $106,500.00
We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Options
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pet Insurance
Charlottes Web provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlottes Web is an At-Will Employer.