This is an excellent opportunity to join the Golfbreaks Marketing Team, you will play a key role in the production of emails for Golfbreaks’ core business units (UK, USA and partners). It is fantastic chance to be involved in using a world leading CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), understanding the power of Single Customer View and serving relevant content, to the right customer, at the right time.
If you are looking for your next challenge in a CRM role and you come with good organisational skills, time management and an analytical mindset then please get in touch!
The role will involve regular liaison with internal stakeholders, building emails, copy writing, sourcing/amending images and reporting on email performance. An analytical mindset is required to carry out key functions of the role with a creative flare.
- Work with CRM Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure email content is submitted on time as per the email schedule
- Write and proof email content
- Source, amend and upload images to the Email Service Provider using Photoshop
- Adhere to the email proofing process including:
- Send out email proofs ‘send ready’ with all the content, copy, subject lines, images, links correct
- Ensure email proofs always go out on time as per the process schedule
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud which requires a basic knowledge of HTML to upload content and build emails
- Database management – loading and sorting of client data, including bespoke campaigns and on-boarding
- Assist in the development, completion and circulation of weekly and monthly email performance reports, acting upon findings and implementing change
- Working with CRM Manager to follow a detailed plan to implement Email Testing
- Learn about the product and understand the overall business strategy
- Keep abreast of the latest email marketing trends and best practices, keeping an eye and benchmarking against competitors
- Supporting other marketing channels (website, social, digital) with campaigns and content
This role is perfectly suited for an email marketing executive looking to advance their career using state of the art systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), gaining knowledge on automated campaigns in a fast-paced industry.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 1 year’s minimum email marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using an ESP
- Experience of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical and Creative approach to daily work
Desirable Experience and Knowledge
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience of automated campaigns
- Experience using email testing software (Litmus or Email On Acid)
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
What Golfbreaks can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for flexible home working
- Modern offices based in Royal Windsor
- Modern offices based in Royal Windsor – including a state-of-the-art Golf Simulator
- On the job training and mentoring
Golfbreaks was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive, Andrew Stanley, and is Europe’s specialist golf travel company, organising golf breaks for more than 230,000 golfers each year at over 2,500 resorts and courses in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With more than 23 years’ experience and an expert team that is passionate about golf and travel, we are known for delivering outstanding service and value, with the reassurance and security of booking with an ABTA and ATOL-bonded travel company. We are also the only golf travel company to reward customers for their loyalty through our Breakpoints customer rewards programme, which earns money off all future bookings made.
We have 120 staff based at our head office in Windsor, Berkshire – we also have offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Copenhagen, Denmark, from which our American and Scandinavian operations are run.